Beginner Reiki Training - 2 Days
Time & Location
About the event
In Shoden Reiki training you will:
• learn the history and method of light-touch Reiki,
• become attuned to the first Reiki symbol of Healing,
• receive knowledge through the teacher-to-teacher line of Dr. Mikao Usui,
• achieve hours of successful Reiki treatment experience,
• receive a Shoden Level Reiki Certificate, and
• meet others who are a part of your local energy work family.
Shoden Reiki Training gives you the knowledge and experience to:
• complete self-treatment,
• treat loved ones, and
• share Reiki healing energy with pets, plants, foods, and more.
Reiki is a traditional Japanese relaxation technique which allows the physical, mental, and emotional bodies to enter complete rest and relaxation mode of self-healing. Reiki comes from the rich history and tradition of the Tibetan Buddhist lineage, most recently brought into practice by Dr. Mikao Usui, whose methods are taught internationally to a growing number of home and clinical practitioners.
"Shoden" is a Japanese word meaning, "beginning teachings". This Hands On healing training is the starting place for the Reiji-Ho (Reiki methods) of every practitioner and Master.
Level 1 Reiki Training at Indian Yoga Alliance is a 2-day, weekend course. Shoden Reiki Certificate is awarded at the completion of the course. Attendance at both of the Saturday and Sunday sessions is required. Optional attendance of the introductory Reiki Healing Attunement session is encouraged, on the Friday evening before the training formally begins.
The Course schedule is as follows:
(Optional) Friday Feb 14: 7p - 8p, Healing Attunement
Day 1, Saturday Feb 15: 9:30a - 3:30p
Day 2, Sunday Feb 16: 10a - 1p
This training can be attended as daytime weekend sessions, OR attended as a 2-night retreat at Indian Yoga Alliance in Saratoga Springs, NY with sattvic (vegetarian) meals and accommodation.
- Shoden Reiki Training$200$2000$0